Refreshing, easy, thrilling and unforgettable - Sangria Verde is our favourite cocktail for this summer, of course served in an outstanding glass!
Here are the ingredients for 6 people, the perfect summer secret for a cool moment:
- 1 Honeydew melon, small
- 1 Seedless White Grapes Pack - 500 g
- 1 Seedless Cucumber
- 2 bottles fruity wine ( for a special effect- Prosecco will do )
- 500 ml Rum
- 12 Mint, fresh leaves
How to do it?
1. Wash the grapes and cut them in two.
2. With a teaspoon, slice the melon.
3. Peel of the cucumber and cut it in very thin slices.
4. Put all the above in a big recipient and add the wine and the rum.
5. Add the mint leaves and leave all in the fridge for minimum 2 hours.
6. Add ice and serve in a Pina Colada Glass !
Would you like to impress even more and leave an impression of elegance and style, then chose a Crystal Glass.
Want a professional to do it for you, call our favourite mobile bar - Illusions Bar !